State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) will give training to 46 candidates for the apprentices’ vacancies of Management Executive. State Bank of Hyderabad covered by appropriate enrollment for the candidates who are from SC/ST/OBC categories. The State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) is organizing the online examination for State Bank of Hyderabad Management Executive Recruitment on 23 February 2014 and updates all important notification and news in www.sbi.co.in
The Selection Process for State Bank of Hyderabad Management Executive is on the basis as given below:
- Objective Test,
- Descriptive Test,
- Group Discussion & Interview
The Eligibility criteria for State Bank of Hyderabad recruitment exam:
The eligibility or Academic Qualifications should have Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Business Management, Finance, Marketing, International Business, Operations Management, Systems, HR OR M.Com or M.A. / M.Sc. (in Economics or Statistics) or CA /CWA/CFA/CS (Company Secretary).
- The Age limit of candidate should be is 21 to 35 for these respective posts.
- There are 46 posts for Management Executives, which are divided in classes as SC-14, ST-7, and OBC-25.
- Candidates who are desperately interested and really think they are capable to do this job and register or enroll themselves for the specific post online through the website of State Bank of Hyderabad www.sbi.co.in so they can check the important updates and recent notification in this above given website if they have any problem regarding the this position offered by (SBH) State Bank of Hyderabad.
Incoming search terms:
- coaching centres of sbi management executives in hyderabad